- Birth Certificate
- New Student Application 2017-2018
- Enrollment Fee: $75
- Tuition Contract
- Kindergarten Readiness Checklist (must be at least 5 years of age by September 1)
- Progress Report from Preschool
- Admission Testing may be required (call the school office at 815-226-4947 to schedule)
Schedule a MeetingAfter all information is submitted, please call the Admissions office at 815-226-4947 x158 to schedule a meeting with the Principal. Parents and student(s) are requested to be present.
- Upon enrollment to RLS, all students by submit a current physical examination.
- A state mandated physical is required for students entering Kindergarten.
- Students entering Kindergarten and Grade 2, must submit a dental examination.
- Students entering Kindergarten and any new student enrolling in school for the first time must provide proof of an eye examination.
Additional Forms (if applicable)
We respectfully request copies of testing results if your child has ever had any of the following:
- Speech and/or hearing therapy
- Psychological/educational assessments
- Testing for a learning disability
Admissions DecisionAfter all steps are completed, you’ll be notified in writing and/or by phone of the admission decision. Upon acceptance, students in Preschool-5th grade will be placed on the class roster at that time.
Fill out the appropriate forms and return to:
Rockford Lutheran Academy
1711 Delcy Drive
Rockford, Illinois 61107