Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at www.TADS.com or by calling TADS directly for an application form. The $34.00 processing fee is made payable to TADS. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
- The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or faxed.
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust